whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
XRpredator said:
I'm there . . .

Lou, if you're looking for an appetizer while you wait for that to finish up on the grill, get some little smokies, wrap them in bacon, sprinkle them with brown sugar, and bake 'em in the oven at 350 until the bacon is done. Definitely a good warmup for the explosion.
You must try it smothered in maple syrup, then more brown sugar sticks! I will send Lou's recipe to my chef makes a hell of a mess in my kitchen.

B

biglou

Ha! Finger food! I wish. A couple of half inch slices of this masterpiece and you feel like you've got a gold brick in your stomach. Not that that's a bad thing! ;)

I will say, it's an interesting mixture of flavors. BBQ, bacon, and Italian sausage. Quite the combination.

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
I head two attorneys at court today trying to one-up each other on making "bacon explosions." One said he drenches his in white sausage gravy when completed and his wife calls it the "heart explosion."

schmanman

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 9, 2007
jason33 said:
man that looks good lol
try sliced holapinios wrapped in sliced chicken breast,then wrapped in bacon!!use a tooth pick to hold it all together,those are fannnntastic!

stuff hollowed out jalapenos with mozzarella cheese, wrap in bacon, and grill!

Top Bottom