BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool pics BigLou! Looks like Kendall was getting more air than several of us. You would post a pic of one of the TWO jumps I didn't try :scream: . Everything was great. I would like to do it all over again.(without the bad chicken ;) )

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Great pics Lou. Whats bad is I really was sick Tuesday but couldn't take the day off since I had missed Monday.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Ok guys I got the video put together. I did it in two versions. They are both the same video just on is a low res version for those on dial up. Here is the link to the low res video. http://www.yourboosterclub.com/drnlow.wmv its about 5.5 meg.
Here is the link to the High res. http://www.yourboosterclub.com/drnhigh.wmv Its about 26 meg so you are better off right clicking and then save it to your hard drive and then run it from there.
Sorry BSWIFT I did have any D L. :aj: I hope you guys enjoy.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I wish I could have made it!!! Are you guys doing this again next year?

Lou, great photos. Looks like a great track to ride on.

I'm glad you all had a good time.

Lee W.

B

biglou

Yeah! That was like the "mx547 highlight reel"!

Thump-Was that the jump when it seized? I only watched it once at work where I have the T1. I'll have to burn it to bring it home.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Sorry I didnt have much footage to work with. Since Mark had to take dan to the Hostpital he didnt take much. Next time we get together and ride I make sure we get a bunch.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
20 mins for a 4 min video, AND well worth it. Great work. Almost as fun to watch as it was to be there.:) Good job!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Don't worry Txbigguy, it was a great video. We're use to Mx547 stilling the spotlight. Typical mxer. ;) :p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by LWilson250
Are you guys doing this again next year?

i don't see any reason not to make this an annual event. what do you guys think?

i guess i better go watch "my" video now. :cool:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by mx547

i don't see any reason not to make this an annual event. what do you guys think?

i guess i better go watch "my" video now. :cool:
With out doubt! Maybe next year we can do 2 days at Badlands? Meunster is for the birds but if you decide to do Meunster again i will not miss it, you all are just too much fun to ride with.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Jay's 11 year old daughter, Kendall getting more air than me

i showed this pic to kendall. she said, "eleven year old, i'm ten! oh well, close enough".

cool pic's lou. :D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm game for the riding or the SX but both in the same weekend was quite a chore. If I had it to do over again, I would do it all over again. Just make sure that chicken is on the menu Sunday. :D

Top Bottom