Bars and mounts

rmacdona

Mar 10, 2002
Have severly bent bars and mounts on my bike, looking for a way to put good bars on at a reasonable price, any suggestions? brands?
Rick

Randy M.

Oct 16, 2002
I put a Scotts triple clamp with pro taper bars and the stabilizer on my 220.All I can say is WOW!

RJ-KDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
rmacdona, I put some MSR Dominators on mine. They're aluminum, cheap, and they hold up to the pounding that I give them. I think around $29. JMO....

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

jc

Sep 22, 2001
if you need stock mounts let me know. i put pro tapers on mine and have a set of the stock mounts around here someplace. they are off a 96 but should be the same????? jc

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
I agree about the ProTapers. Wow! But if on a budget I have the set of MSR Dominators I took off and the Fredette one piece bar clamp I'd sell. They were actually great bars. Inexpensive but never bent. You can get solid replacement cones or stiffer rubber ones. I use the stiffer rubber with my ProTapers and they work great. Still shock absorbing but also have a good solid feel.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…