KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Just wanted to let anyone know who was wondering what happened to me over the past few years that I am still alive and doing well, although really busy with work and school. Due to a broken collarbone yesterday, I have some time to rediscover all the old internet sites I used to live on, and back I come.

Anyhow, I just finished my sophmore year at University of Michigan in mechanical engineering. I am an engineering intern at factory five racing for the summer, www.factoryfive.com , and ride whenever I can (hence the injury yesterday :) ).

I am now a 4 stroke convert and will never ever go back to a 2 stroke.

Nice to see this place is still kicking and alive, and I will try to stick around with all this added down time due to my injury.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I was wondering what happened to you. I'm also a mechanical engineer. Your junior year is tough but its very rewarding when you complete it.

Erik

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
howdie!

Sorry about the injury.

Sounds like you have a great intern position.

Glad to see you haven't forgotten about us here :)

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Just got the A-ok to ride again and bought another bike today....a DRZ400S that is getting a full super moto treatment. THis bike thing is a true addiction, 2001 KX125, 2004 KX250F, 1986 Yamaha BW80, and now a 2000 DRZ400S....I love motorcycles.

Top Bottom