Apr 5, 2007
I just bent my stock crf150f handlebars the other day riding and it was not a very hard fall at all. iv had worse falls in the same fasion but none of them bent my handlebars. Is this because it just got worn out over time?? if so or not please tell. And another thing is that obviously im going to get new handlebars so i was wondering what is the best handlebars for under 80$ cdn. if you go a bit over 80 thats fine but keep it to a limit of about 100$. from asking around iv heard renthal and taper are the best but i need a really good opinion.

Thanks in Advance!! :)

ih8opec

Apr 3, 2007
80 cnd whats that like 50$ u.s just kidding!! I have renthal fat bars that came stock and I really like them my cousin has 909 bars that were about 80 us and they seem good but I like not having a cross bar??

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I like pro-taper or renthal fat bars. you have to have a pretty hard fall to bend those.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Pick up a decent pair of standard size aluminum bars from Fly, Renthal, TAG, etc... and you should be fine. They will take quite a bit more abuse than the standard steel bars.

Jan 3, 2007
150rguy, you know he is in Canada Right, because the bars you stated are like $110 or so here.

RedRider_CRF150F, do what Patman said. But if you need a cheaper bar look into moose racing because they sell $20 steel bars that have lasted me for the past 6 mounths or so.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom