CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
BEST COMEBACKS OF 2003

Comeback #1: The Flight Attendant

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket. He opened his trench coat and flashed her.

Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub." (rimshot)

Comeback #2: The Grocery Store Stock Boy

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"

The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead." (rimshot)

Comeback #3: The Speeding Ticket

The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."

When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Comeback #4: The Low Bridge

A truck driver was driving along the freeway and passed a road sign that read, "LOW BRIDGE AHEAD." Before he knew it the bridge is right ahead of him and he got stuck under the bridge. Cars were backed up for miles. Finally, a police car arrived. The cop got out of his car, walked around to the truck driver, put his hands on his hips and said, "Got stuck, huh?"

The truck driver replied, "Nope. I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas." (rimshot)

Comeback #5: The Teacher

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class did its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence was restored, the teacher smiled sympathetically at the student, shook her head, and with a professorial tone, said, "Well, I guess you'll have to write the exam with your other hand." (rimshot)

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
badoomp-ttch!

Those are good.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
A few years ago my wife and I were driving down a country road. I was very quite in the car as we had had a disagreement. As we were passing a pig and donkey farm she looked over at the animals and then looked at me and said "Family of yours?" I replied "Why yes, my in-laws" :)

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Sometime Saturday while Secretary of State Colin Powell was at the UN, an Iraqi television reporter asked him a "smart-ass" question and Powell, without missing a beat gave the following answer and left him speechless.

"Mr Secretary, isn't true that only about 13% of all Americans under the age of 25 know where Iraq is on a map?"

"Yes, that's true, but - unfortunately for you - they're all Marines."

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I had a football coach tell #5 one day at the end of practice last year. Had the whole team in stitches.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
lmfao at number 5 :laugh: thumbs...you still got a wife?? :confused:

For my friends birthday he got a hat that had his name "Weisz" put on it. When my dad saw it he goes "hey if it didn't say you were wise on your hat everyone would think you're a friggin dumbass!"

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
A guy's driving his truck down the road and gets a flat tire. He manages to limp to a service station where the attendant takes a look at it and says "Got a flat tire, huh?".

"No, I was just driving down the road and the other three swelled up!"

Jeff Foxworthy (abridged)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom