Best place to send in your suspension (ex. RG3, PR2, Factory Connection etc.)

nickman1209

Dec 29, 2006
whats the best one for the money. Im looking to get dialed in good but without spending the like 3 grand on rg3.. how much do pr2 and fact connect run??

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I use Jeremy Wilkey at MX-Tech. I don't think you'll find anybody better, and his prices are reasonable.

Good Stuff! Give him a try.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
+1 for Jeremy. I've tried a couple of other shops. Out of the box Jer's stuff just felt better.

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
When I sent my suspension to rg3 it was around $700 for a revalve + springs. I'm not sure what the other shops charge, but rg3 seems reasonable to me.

I highly recommend them, they did wonders for the horrible suspension on my 03 kx250.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
+3 on MX-Tech we have been very happy with all their work.

BnThrDnTht

Mod Ban
Oct 1, 2008
I live in Michigan. It took me to many years and many thousands of wasted dollars before I found Factory Connection. Each and every suspension place gave me the same song and dance, their stuff would work great..on and on. Fact of the matter is I am one of the people who can tell good from bad. I won't even bother to tell you the whorer stories that I have. Every place that I tried had the same two lines of baloney.. #1. My suspensions are the best. #2. Absolutely NO refunds.
I see that MX-Tech does a lot of work on this website and I do appreciate it. They may even be the best, I have no clue, as I have never used their product.
I have had Factory Connection do six of my suspensions now. They have all been spot on perfect from the get go.
I have friends who have had suspension nightmares like I did. Some had their suspensions done locally and are still doing clickers and springs all the time. The guys who went with Factory Connection are all as happy as I am with F.C.
I have no opinions, just facts. You just read them. You be the judge. Happy riding.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
BnThrDnTht said:
I have no opinions, just facts. You just read them. You be the judge.

I judge that as opinion (which you are certainly entitled to) , but maybe I need a special fact decoder ring to see it properly. ;)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I've dealt with half a dozen other experts over the years. MX TECH does some top shelf work, at a reasonable price. And dealing with Jeremy, he has to be 1 of the top 10 human beings on the planet. Issues? He is priceless.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom