Best Prices for ordering Kawasaki Parts?

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
I have some parts to order and I would appreciate any recommendations for where the cheapest place to order Kawasaki parts? It use to be "TREASURE COAST HONDA KAWASAKI" but they do not answer their phones or e-mail requests for quotes. Thus I assume they must be out of business or did the huricane get them? :( Thanks for your recommendations.

Last edited:

CZ511

Mar 2, 2003
I can tell you, some parts of Stewart & Fort Pierce are still out of power and phone service. Many stores are closed, just getting gas or water is very dificult. So, it's a good chance Treasure Coast is having problems as well.

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
JasonWho said:
www.ronayers.com is the cheapest place I have seen. I have compared prices from BikeBandit and ronayers. and ronayers is usually a little to a lot cheaper. I ordered from Bike Bandit one time, and they messed up on one part. They sent some oddball Keihin jet instead of a bolt. The jet wasn't even for my bike. :-(

I always look on www.buykawasaki.com for the part number from the parts diagram, then copy and paste it into the ronayers search box for a price quote.

I checked the prices for BikeBandit and it is extremely high. The prices at Ronayers much less, however still more expensive then Treasure Kawasaki. This is based on some older quotes I had received in the past. Ronayers shipping costs are very reasonable. Does anyone know if the shipping and handling costs for Treasure Kawasaki is low or high. If it is low it might be worth waiting to allow them to get back on their feet after the storm.

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
JasonWho said:
The MSRP is on the yellow and white sticker that is on some parts' packaging. BikeBandit is not extremely hig compared to those prices. I like being able to get a price quote on anything immediately, instead of having to wait on someone to e-mail me back. How long did it take to get an e-mail price quote back from Treasure? I'd have to be saving a fair amount to not go with the ease of ronayers.

I agree with you. I dont like waiting for quotes on prices. One of the items that I wanted to buy was a kickstarter (1989 KX) and the price from Treasure was $65 and Ronayers was $77. However, the price of shipping by Roynayers was very reasonable. I was wondering if Treasure makes up the difference in handling charges?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Another vote for Ron Ayers. Its kind of a pain looking up part numbers on buykawasaki.com first but for me it's worth it.

Top Bottom