desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Damn.. Maybe I should race beginner then.. I haven't ridden hard or raced in a couple of years. I could join the sandbaggers I suppose..

I plan on racing 29 Palms also.. Yeee Haww

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Man this is a defiante fun race, I'm looking forward to doing the whole GP thing again next year. The Glen Helen venue is close to home for most of you and a blast. Scar and I had some great times riding and racin the ridge along the park. :ride:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
I sent in my registration today.. I am signed up for the Unclassified Race at 8 to get a view of the course and for the Vet Novice race to get my behind handed to me... :yikes: :coocoo:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
desert_racer said:
I sent in my registration today.. I am signed up for the Unclassified Race at 8 to get a view of the course and for the Vet Novice race to get my behind handed to me... :yikes: :coocoo:
Sweeet. I'm doing the same races. :aj:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Can I do Vet Novice even tho Im not a Vet and do Ami on the enduro card? Ill only do 1 race so Ill go in blind on the track. I havent sent in my registrations yet.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
2strok4fun said:
Can I do Vet Novice even tho Im not a Vet and do Ami on the enduro card? Ill only do 1 race so Ill go in blind on the track. I havent sent in my registrations yet.
If you are not going to get a GP card then just pie-plate and sign up as a novice. Do not tell them that you are an Ammie enduro racer.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
My bike is pretty thrashed after last weekend. I have half of a left footpeg, my airbox cover is hanging off and my right fork seal is leaking like Scooter Libby. I think I'm gonna pass on racing this weekend. If I get enough chores done on Saturday, I may come out on Sunday to watch you guys race, though.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Im out for racing as well, I may be out to spectate tho.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
I'm in.. We will be out there on Sat. afternoon to get signed up and spectate and Sunday to race.. 8am unclassified and 11am Vet Novice Open.. I don't know what my number is yet but we will be in a bounder motorhome and I am riding a YZ450 with no graphics..

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
This just in.........The Bundy clan will be attending this little get together.
I will be racing the vintage class at 9:30 Sunday.....
Tell you guys what, hope your lap times are good, ( I`m gonna check em and the offending parties are gonna catch hell... :p )you dont wanna get beat buy a fat guy on a 26 year old bike now would ya.......... :nener:

Oh yeah, for the campers on Sat night, gonna bring the smoker and cooking up some of the world famous Bundy Tri-Tip!...... :boss:

Bundy

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Hey Bundy... Glad to hear you will be out.. It will be good to catch up.. and you might as well start givin me hell now because I am slower than a snail going up hill in the winter time...

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Still undecided if I'll ride Sunday, but I'll for sure come out and spectate. Probably will come out for Saturday sign up (just in case).

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
holeshot said:
Still undecided if I'll ride Sunday, but I'll for sure come out and spectate. Probably will come out for Saturday sign up (just in case).
We are going to try and park by the kids track. Come by and hang out.

Top Bottom