BigLou Does It Again! (PPJ Time!?)

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
I'm here at work with a pretty good headache (our unit had it's holiday ball last night) from being one of the elite assaulters on "Operation Float the Keg".  BTW Mission Success!!  So, poor me, I'm the AOD (admin officer of the day) at the clinic on a Saturday, and of course it's the first day in weeks that's above 50 degrees and sunny (ahhh the green mistress calls).  Well the good thing is that I can sit and surf DRN all day, the bad thing is that I'm at the front desk of our "professional health care facility".  So, here I am surfin' away enjoying the LAN speed and this really sweet 21" LCD monitor with Bose speakers built in.  I'm clicking and moving having a great time (in between directing patients and observing extra duty soldiers) when I come across this link

http://etrata.home.attbi.com/flash/banana.swf on BigLou's page.  Now at this point I find out that the speakers are up on like 100 and the "mute" button on the desk top is no longer clicked....  Thanks Lou, I think I nearly gave an elderly patient here a heart attack!!  I'm still ROTFLMAO!!!!!  :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
LOL! The dancin' Nanner sure got a work out there!

:eek: I was in the Library yesterday and some poor kid got that exeutable file that has been ciculating via e-mail that once it starts turns up the volume on the puter and yell's to the world,"I'm over here watching p**n!" There where about 60 people with in ear shot and I thought the poor kid was going to die, when everyone started laughing at once :) :)

B

biglou

LOL! Someone posted a link to that shortly after the nanner dude showed up here on DRN. I just linked to him for a laugh. Looks like it worked! :thumb:

Top Bottom