Billetanium hyd clutch

azcourt

Apr 29, 2001
I am happy with the qualityand price of the Hebo, but wish there was no cable. Has anyone tried the billitanium juice clutch? It is double the cost of the Hebo :eek: , but looks pretty cool.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I recommend the Hebo - the short cable is a straight pull and shouldn't wear out, mine hasn't.

Jeppy

Jul 21, 2000
I have the Billetanium clutch on a 01 CR. Works very well, however, there was a little 'fiddlin' to do to get it to work. Ahh..that Dremel was the best dang present my wife ever gave me. The pull on it is no lighter than stock, but the feel of the thing is worlds different from stock and the feel does not change when the clutch is abused....and if anyone knows how to abuse a clutch, it's me! I would like to see a more permanent mounting system on it. Is it worth 2X the Hebo...probably not. But yes...it looks cool.

Jep

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Very cool looking piece. I'd be somewhat concerned about it getting in the way of a rock or other ground dwelling object in the event of a crash though since that is my area of expertiese, crashing that is.;) Very trick looking though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…