blue diamond or the landing DE?MD

njkx

Apr 13, 2004
Does anyone know about these tracks? Blue Diamond in DE or the Landing in MD. My buddy and I are planning a trip from northern NJ. Blue Diamond would be approx 2 hours and the Landing approx 4 hours. We are novice mx riders, so looking for something fairly challenging but not crazy 80 ft triples. The landing looks pretty cool, but don't know if it's worth the extra 2 hour ride. Also, does anyone know if there's anything to do at night down there? Bars,etc.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I went to the Landing about this time last year. At that time, it had 5 different tracks...
- Almost flat track for absolute beginners
- Small track for minis
- Small track for beginners
- Long intermediate track that was easy to ride for anyone
- Expert track

It's been 20 years since I was cruising the streets of Easton in search of phat chix, so I can't help with that!

ay2000rm125

May 4, 2004
i normally ride at blue diamond park since its only an hour from me. its the only track i have rode at since i started riding this year so i have nothing to compare it too. when i see other tracks on the net they look much better. its an ok track i guess it has an atv/dirt bike track that i dont think is very good. and they have a dirtbike only track that is ok.

i really want to try NJORVP and see how that is. thats probably 2 hours from me, ill ahve to plan on a day and go up there. it sucks though that its 50 bucks and only open to non season pass holders on friday and the wekend.

Top Bottom