Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Those of you that are planning on going to Bonneville in August to support Team Macias, I need your contact info. We are putting together a plan, (better late than never) :whoa: and need everyone that will be on-board to send me their e-mail addresses and contact info.

We also need to list everyone that will be on our pit crew on our entry form. The entry form needs to be sent by June 1st.

Please PM me your e-mail address, emergency contact info, and what days you plan on attending. Also, what talents you have to offer to the project. Such as these examples,,,,

Gomer.. Official umbrella girl and comic relief. ;)

Rich... Fuels expert and photographic documentation.

The dates are August 30th to September 3rd.

Any questions about first timers going to Bonneville can be answered on the BUB site. www.bubracing.com The site will tell you what to bring, where to stay, etc, etc.

See ya on the salt. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BigLou = canoli quality control and official fire rider

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Terry - Lou and I are working out the specifics. I'll shoot you an e-mail in the next couple of days with contact info and dates. I think we'd both like to be part of the pit crew if we could. You'll need someone to clean the chain and run for sammiches. ;)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Not a part of it but good luck with trip and run. I look forward to the recap and pics.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Com'on up Jeff. It's just a few miles past Vegas. ;) ;)

Would love to have you there Bill. PM sent.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I do not suppose anyone is putting out live video feeds?

Ya never know foxforks. Stranger things have happened. :whoa:

This thing is really starting to snow-ball. I am simply astonished by all of the people that are supporting this project.

Top Bottom