I have a job - Now I'm spamming you guys!!!

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
As some of you may know... I am being laid off. I have known for about 6 weeks or so. Well, today a friend called and offered me a position with www.foundationcabling.com

I will be the Greenville, SC office manager but can operate anywhere. I have a lot of experience doing cabling projects so I'm comfortable there. My biggest obstacle will be growing the business. I believe with the people I know (you guys) I possibly can get some good referals. So, if you know anyone needing any cabling work let me know. We can re-arrange data centers, install new cabling, moves, adds, changes and we can do fiber, cat3, cat5, cat5E, cat6, coax, etc. Any data or voice cabling you need we can do.

I'll have business cards and marketing information soon for anyone that wants to discuss things formally. I will also have a business e-mail address. However, until then feel free to contact me at this e-mail address or call me at 864-579-2837 or my cell 864-238-7863.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ivan

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
truespode said:
I have a lot of experience doing cabling projects so I'm comfortable there.

,,,you know they will expect you to do more than your normal "gotta lay some cable", right? :laugh: :nener:

Congrats on the new job Ivan, hope you enjoy it!! :cool:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Glad to hear it I'll keep you in mind if I hear of anything.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Some moderator should get this spam deleted.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Congrats Ivan!!

So...is your cell phone on ALL the time?? [snicker]

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Yes... it is on all the time but I have a spode filter so unless you actually ride you can't get through :)

Thanks for the well wishes. I am so happy to be where I'm at. I feel like with a family. This is the first time I have ever worked and it felt like I was playing around. I guess that is part of the sales nature. When I do the PM stuff I feel like I'm helping b/c we have a lot of non-IT people who need cabling work done but do not understand what they need.

They like us b/c our culture is to help bring them along if need be and still offer low cost. I can't tell you how much respect I have for the President. I have known him many years and his integrity is up there at the top. He is a former marine and served in Desert Storm. He wants to be successful but wants it to happen the right way. He'll take a loss before he will do someone wrong.

If things work out with the leads and stuff I can see this being the best move I have ever made (well, 2nd best... 1st was when I went from my 1993 WR250 to the 2001 YZ250F :) )

Ivan

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
truespode said:
Yes... it is on all the time but I have a spode filter so unless you actually ride you can't get through :)

Ahh, Bite Me!! I'm going on a 5-day riding trip to the West Tejas dunes this weekend in case you're wondering. :yeehaw:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I usually head out for my lunch break around 3am while at work. Would that be a good time to call? :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom