Boondoxxx, new riding area near Wylie, TX

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
www.boondoxxx.com

Anyone up for trying this place out with me? I'm thinking next monday about 4 o'clock in the afternoon or so. That would be Monday December 23rd. Doesn't look like too bad of a place, especially for only $5 during the week.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I may be able to meet you out there dude... It looks more like a natural terrain type of track. Have you ridden there yet? :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No, I haven't. Will Pattison ( I dunno if you know him, pretty fast motocrosser from what I hear and TORO president) rode out there and said it wasn't bad. He said that the landings were all flat, and the loop was decent. I figured it would be worh a shot.

mprest4

Nov 14, 2001
i have been there twice. it is worth $5. the mx runs up and down the side of a hill with some small jumps. super hard pack.

there is a 1/4 mile or more almost oval flat track

there is a smaller kiddie mx track. super hard pack

they have cut approx 5 miles of trails thru the woods. i havent ridden on that but it could be fun.

4 wheelers everywhere.

$10 at greeneville mx down the road is a better deal if you like mx.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
How much farther is Greenville? What's their practice schedule like? What days are they open, I tried their website but only got a map.

TXbigguy, update on Monday, looks like that will be a no go. My boss decided that I have to work until 4:30 instead of 3, so I wouldn't be getting out there till 5:30 or 6, and by then it would be dark. However, as of now, the new plan is to try and go on Friday (when I work till 3, I guess I'll just have to wait and see).

Gotrocks

Dec 20, 2002
Kind People,

Thanks for all your honest and kind remarks. I have been trying to follow as many discussion forums as I can. We, Boondoxx, are in the final paperwork of acquiring an additional 100 acres to extent the cross country track.
I am also aware, that I need to consider making a separate track for ATV's..so that everyone can have a place to ride.
If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to e-mail and I will see what I can do.
Have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year

Best Regards,
Kevin Green
Boondoxx Motocross

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
How bout some tables? From what I hear the landings are fairly harsh. I hope this doesn't sound rude, because it isn't meant to, but if you don't know how to make jumps then you should get somebody to teach you. Man, that sounds harsh, but it's really meant in a very good way. That's awesome that you stopped by over here, let us know of any updates. :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…