Mar 28, 2009
Well im looking for some riding boots. I was looking to spend 150$ or less if possible. I was looking at the A.R.C. corona boots?
Or also the thor quadrant boot.
Can any one give me some advice on these boots or refer me some new ones?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I have had a pair of Thor Quadrant boots for about 3 years.

They're not bad for the price. They're no where near as comfortable as my Alpine Stars, but they didn't cost as much either.

wecsubloc

Mar 31, 2009
Fox f3 are pretty comfy and reasonably priced.Sixsixone flightboots are nice and wont bust the bank .Also gaerne gx-1.Any of these boots Ive mentioned are priced pretty reasonable.Hope these suggestions help you.Wec

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I have a pair of quadrants, and I hate them. Since I soaked my Beriks on Saturday, I had to wear the old Thors on Sunday. My feet were angry with me all day. Mostly, I think that they are very clunky and tight up front. Also, I have a difficult time with the upper buckles, the boot flexes and makes securing those buckles a bit difficult. Naturally, they are definitely better than nothing.

Kawi4life

Feb 21, 2005
The majority of my injuries have been to my feet and shins... I personally will spend more on boots than even a helmet, lol. So it's Alpinestars Tech 8/10, Gaerne SG10/12, or Sidi Crossfire and nothing less, lol.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom