gn83tm

Dec 30, 2002
On another thread a discussion of the best boot came up and the Alpinestar M4 was recommended quite often. Is this a current model? I didn't see it on their web site.
A high priority for me is to get a boot that has a good tread pattern that will keep me from sliding down the hills and help me to get up the muddy creek banks. I know I should be on the bike the whole time but I cut new trails around the farm sometimes and I also have to be able to help my kids get going when they're stuck in a tight spot. I want a boot that will give me the traction I need, not some slick-bottom MX boot.
I see O'neal has an "All-Terrain" boot that has a hiking boot type sole but I have no idea how their quality and comfort is. The Alpinestar website says there is an optional all terrain sole on the Tech 4. There are no pics or pricing.
Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!!

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
My Tech 8's do not have an aggressive sole, but I seem to do well when I have to fetch my son in a mud hole. I just can't remember ever thinking I wish my boots had better traction on the ground.
Lew

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
M-4s are great! I got mine at Rockymountainmc.com for around $140 I think. Nice ATV tread. Quality is great and they are light. You just can't beat Alpinestars! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom