MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Just thought I'd get this one started a bit early. In a couple of days this place is going to start getting really quiet. What with the likes of BigLou, JP, Elk, Zio, PK, about 220 other DRN'rs and ALL the mods (well, the ones that count anyway :p ) gone!

I have to wait almost 36 hours for my annual trek to start but all of you have fun whilst we are gone!

You can almost hear the wind blowing though the place... or is that faint vroom vroom sounds from Ol Cooperland itself.

B

biglou

Yep. Eddie, you beat me to it! I was gonna start a similar thread. I had the day from hell at work today (of course :silly: ) and as I was walking out of the building, I was thinking: "Ten days. Ten days away from this hellhole..." and got quite excited after an exhausting day at work! Heck, I'm all wound up like a little chihuahua dog with a rubberband wrapped around it! All shaky and bug-eyed!!! :)

Plus, I got the sarge due to hit the LZ sometime Sunday afternoon fer a night of drinkin' and tellin' stories. Then the six hour drive with a hangover... Sounds like a good time in my book!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! See you freaks in a couple days!!!! :) :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Too bad this one :p can't be there, or do I count? :confused: :thumb:

Guy's have fun!

I will be there in spirit!

Safe trip to and from DW02!!!!!!!

Phillip

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
MX-727... where do you see the top 100 posters? I know I've seen it before - but I can't seem to find it right now...

Yep - it was really quiet on here today. And it's just gonna get worse...

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally admitted by BigLou
I got the sarge due to hit the LZ sometime Sunday afternoon fer a night of drinkin' and tellin' stories and some (don't tell anyone else) SERIOUS snugglin if'n ya know what I mean. :wink :wink

DUDE - My freaking eyes, my ears....................................................................................... I didn't ask so DON'T TELL :yeehaw:

I bet the Elkster is gonna be miffed when he finds out he missed the pillow-fight and all!

Last edited:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou
Then the six hour drive with a hangover...

Lou, I hope it's not like the SS Minnow and their 6 hour tour. You guys keep it between the ditches and I will see you shortly. I am leaving here at 6 am for Springdale Ark. and staying with some friends and then meeting at BSwift's house Sunday morn. to go on over for some Big Top fun.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
In a couple of days this place is going to start getting really quiet.

You can almost hear the wind blowing though the place...

The last 2 years as I sat at home while everyone else was enjoying this DW/SF thing I was thinking the same thing. I just sat in front of the computer waiting for someone to post something. :whiner:
Not this year :aj: :thumb:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ah, look on the brightside, a week without my babbling, no runaway egos, no smack talk, no Elkie, Okie, Dick Richie, no Twinnie, no nuthin .... :p have fun :confused:

you can always hang out in the ladies room :moon:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'll be here for a while longer :)

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
YELL, SCREAM, SHOUT, BANG, CLANG, BOOM!!!

OK, is that loud enough? :P

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom