AaronRM

May 22, 2005
Hello. I am looking at gettin new reeds for my RM. I need more top end power, a sacrifice in low end does not matter. I have heard bad things about both the Boyesen Rad Valve and the Vforce delta 2 series. Vforce lists the same part #s for the 92 RM250 and the Quadracer LT250r for their delta 2 series, but only sell the delta 3 series for the LT250r, so if the delta 3 series makes the most power, i imagine i can just buy the reed valves for the quad. So which makes the most power and most realiable, Boyesen Rad Valve or Vforce Delta 2/3?

jimyz

Nov 9, 2000
I don't know about reliability between the two, but I just installed a rad valve on my 05 yz250 and like the results well. It gave it more everywhere. I read in mx action that the rad valve is a must add on for the yz or rm 250's

AaronRM

May 22, 2005
Boyesen Rad Valve or Vforce Delta 3?

Posted this in the two stroke forum and got nothing...This is for a 1992 Rm250 that i am setting up for the drags. Anyone know which one of these offers more top end power? which will offer me the most power gains and be the most reliable?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
vforce 2 has adjustable tension for top or low end

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I've had my V3 for 6 months now it's been reliable in all kinds of conditions it made the throttle responce crisp and it runs cleaner threw then entire rpm range gave it alittle more overrev. I wouldn't say I noticed more power what I liked about it is now it runs more consistantly with less bogging. I didn't have to rejet my bike cause I had it dailed in all ready. So there's other vote for the Vforce.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom