Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
:flame: Ok about 3 months ago I purchased a Boyesen Rad Vavle. I installed it and fell in love with it as it helped out alot in my engine. Well after 5hrs after installing the Rad Vavle I tore my topend down for a rebuild and to come to my suprise the reeds had already had a huge gap. Ok well I contacted Boyesen about this and they told me to send them to them for inspection and free replacements. Ok so I send them out and now after contacting Boyesen for almost 2 months I have received no replacement reeds or any replies to e-mails regarding it. I am veyr pissed off because of this. I have always had no problem with any Boyesen products or customer service untill now. I will continue to buy Boyesen products but I would hope they get there act straight and treat customers with more respect (sorry just had to vent. :flame:

:yeehaw:

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
That is really odd, that does not sound like boyesen at all(customer service).I have always been treated like a valued customer.Call them back up and speak with nick (technical support).Where did you buy the rad valve from,if it was a dealer get them to vouch that you just purchased it,and the reeds hardly have any time on them.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
How did you send it? Can you get a tracking number for your package and confirm that it was actually delivered to Boyeson? Between having the original reciept and a delivery reciept call them up and talk to somebody on the phone. Proof that you bought one and proof that you sent it back and they recieved it should be more than enough to help you get some satisfaction.

Unless the carrier lost it then it is their problem.

Good Luck!

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I have talked to Boyesen about a month ago and they said they have recieved my reeds. He said they were in the process of inspecting them and sending replacements out. I wil give them another week if not I will be calling them all day long!

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Well Boyesen told me yesterday they were sorry for the confusion and have sent out replacement reeds 2 days ago... :)

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Ok well it seems Boyesen "Forgot" and apologized about the situation and sent me my replacement reeds off last monday and I recieved them friday! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom