BikeDstroyer

Jun 30, 2001
I've been using the Boysen FlexGrip since 1998 after I broke my wrist real bad. It is a must if you have ever broken a wrist. I don't know about the armpump thing though, but I don't ever get it.

Jon Sosa

Feb 19, 2000
That's no doubt! I broke my wrist/forarm so badly that I had my arm in a cast for 1 1/2yrs. When I came back to racing/riding, I thought I was going to have to quit again. That is until I tried a Flex-Grip!

Two words of caution, It comes with Renthal Firm grips. Unless you like these grips (I DON'T) change it immediatly. If you have small hands (like me) put a throttle tube grip on for a replacement. Also, if you are having problems with arm pump, I doubt this product will help. It hasn't me yet.

I'm currently expemimenting with the different <elastomers?> I was the firmest forward and medium rearward. I'm going to the firmest both ways. I'll let you know how it works.

js

Budda

May 24, 2000
I used one in '98 also, mainly because of blisters on my left hand. For myself, it worked great, I immediately stopped getting blisters.
I stopped using it after 6 months, and I never had a problem again.
I don't use it anymore, you can have it if you want it.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Budda, if the flexgrip is not spoken for, I will take it. Please email me if so.
I am willing to try anything short of surgery to stop my left hand arm pump as of this point. It is unbearable.:(

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom