cactusreid

Jan 13, 2003
Leatherlung: Im up in Kamloops. If you get the chance to get up here,giveme a call,we ride as much as we can .Lots of good riding up here. Lots of Katooms her to. Im on a EC 300 GasGas myself. Im older&slower than I'd like to believe,but I still have a lot of fun.

leatherlungs

Apr 8, 2002
right on guys. Good to see some response. For sure throw my name on that list. I am not the fastest rider around but I can usually hold my own when I am not bagged. I have been riding Veddar alot and luvin it.
I am definately in on the kamloops thing if I make it up there. I actually bought my bike from a guy up there.

My email is [email protected].

Scott

leatherlungs

Apr 8, 2002
Veddar mountain just outside of Chilliwack on your way to cultas lake is a great place to ride. It will be dry at that time of year. The trails are tight but there are lots of them. Chipmunk Creek is another good area. It is on the road that leads to Chilliwack lake. There is also a small forestry campground across from it. Again lots of tight trails. Then there is Emery Creek or what most of us call the tailings pond or Hope riding area. It is between Hope and Yale. The road is gravel upto it and you might be able to camp up there but there has been logging in the area. Great trails, lots of everything up there tight and open. There are a few more but these are the main ones. Let me know if you want to know about any others. I am sure you allready know this but please show respect for where you park and ride or we will loose the riding areas we have.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom