Bubba and Reed on Speed Channel Tonight!

SoCalMatt

Dec 8, 2004
Just an FYI for anyone interested. I just read this on RacerX

December 13, 2004

Stewart and Reed tonight on SPEED Channel

8:30 p.m. Eastern and 5:30 p.m. Pacific.

SpeedFreaks' Motorsports Radio and TV Kingpins Kenny Sargent, Lugg Nuttz, Statt Mann Caruthers and Crash Gladys unwrap the second of four Freakin' Holiday Specials tonight on SPEED Channel.

In the SpeedFreaks Pits will be 125 SX and MX Motocross Champion James "Bubba" Stewart and 250 Supercross Champion Chad Reed. :cool:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I missed it. Any feed back?

SoCalMatt

Dec 8, 2004
It wasnt that big of a deal. They talked to each of them for maybe 2 min each. Chad was "acting" polite and Bubba was "trying" to act polite. I like Reed but he bores me, he is too polished(my .02). Bubba was very confident and I didn't think he was being cocky.

What we need are some wrestlers from the WWF to start racing Moto. Can you imagine those before and after race interviews? :)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Here's the synopsis:

Bubba-"Uh, you know, and uh, yea definitely and uh, you know, uh, uh, well, you know"

Drives me nuts, its like they think too hard about what they should be saying instead of what they want to say so they sound like a broken record. Come on man, just answer the question. Reed wasn't quite as bad. Neither of them said anything other than what you've heard a thousand times.

Top Bottom