super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
bubba is going to make his pro debut at mammoth mx in the 125 class. mc and langston are signed up in the 125 pro class too.:eek:
man i gotta get to that race. my money is on bubba!!!!!!!!

Irish MXer

May 15, 2000
Can bubba even ride a 125?

That is awsome that bubba is gona be riding pro. I bet this is going to be one funny race.:D I would think that he would opt to ride the 520 or 426 but not a 125. I guess if he is compedative than he should go for it.:silly:

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
I think the bubba super rat is refering to is James "bubba" Stewart. Not the Bubba off of Crusty Demons, he's way to big lol.

Super rat, are you saying mc as in Jeremy McGrath is riding the 125 class? Now that I don't believe. I didn't think Bubba was of age to ride pro either?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
yea, sorry for the confusion. bubba james stewart is going to race the 125 pro class at mamoth.racerhead if dc says it i believe it. who is the other bubba? :)

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Mcgrath is racing 125, 250, and Open. It will officially be James Stewarts pro debut. I've heard that James always wondered if he would ever get to race against MC who is own of his biggest hero's. Langston, Pingree, and Keith Johnson are also racing. I'd predict the race will be between Langston and MC.

kdx200rider69

Jan 25, 2001
When is the mammoth week?

Hello, I have a friend that goes to the Week at Mammoth but cant get a hold of him can someone here fill me in on the details about the week at Mammoth. I dont know what its called but its like Bike week at Daytona type thing. thousands of bikes go there for a week and just ride the track and go on trail rides ect. ect. If someone give me some info on this I would appreciate it. Thank You very much

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I dont think MC will be close to Langston on a 125-no one else in the world is and MC isnt the best on a 125 by a long margin.:p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i think the open class there is just any bike that you want to ride.
i think that mc does not have a chance against langston. i wouldn't be surprised to see stewart beat him in the 125's. mc may not win anything.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Mammoth is unlike any other track these guys race, so that may serve as somewhat of an equalizer.
As far as the Yammie riders (like MC) go, they could potentially ride just two bikes in three classes, as the 426 is legal in the 250s. So MC could go 4-stroke all day with the 250f and the 426f. I could be wrong about the 250 class, as their rules may be a bit more restrictive than AMAs.
I do think the altitude gives an advantage to the 'f's', given their larger displacments in their respective classes.

Top Bottom