RideOn2

Oct 4, 2006
I'm going to Hood River this summer. Planning to take our Dirt bikes with us. I'll be heading west on Int. 90. I know I'll be passing through some great riding areas. If anyone wants to post some places to stop and catch a ride, let me know.

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
Guessing that you're talking about Hood River, Oregon, the windsurfing capital of America. If so, you'll be within an two hour drive of about the best single-track riding in Washington state. Gifford-Pinchot National Forest has an incredible trail system situated between Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams. The whole trail system is usually snow-free and open to bikes by the end of July. Contact the USFS for trail maps. I can give you more details & info if needed.

Draybob

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
The Big Horn Mountains outside of Sheridan, WY has some nice riding. Not a lot of single track as there are a lot of utility quads in this area, but some nice trails anyway. It just needs to be late June at least. There should be enough trails open by then. There is also some riding around Rapid City, SD in the Badlands and the Black Hills but I've not ridden there personally.

Top Bottom