oubowtie06

Aug 3, 2008
oki have a 05 yz250f i was curious whats a good slip on muffler for the bike? and what kind of tire should i run i ride just weekend mainly on some grass track some suddle jumps nothin to big just some little ones. my last question is i want some more torque what should i do about sprockets? should i go down int he rear or up in the front im ost on that one

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
oubowtie06 said:
oki have a 05 yz250f i was curious whats a good slip on muffler for the bike? and what kind of tire should i run i ride just weekend mainly on some grass track some suddle jumps nothin to big just some little ones. my last question is i want some more torque what should i do about sprockets? should i go down int he rear or up in the front im ost on that one

for the sprockets a bigger one in the wheel or a smaller in the engine will give you more torque... a bigger one in the rear, two or three thoots will give you more torque without losing a lot of top speed...

as for the pipe, you should give this a read... http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=118083

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom