outrgus

Jan 15, 2003
HAS ANYONE INSTALLED THERE BUSH BARS SO ONE END IS INSTALLED INTO THE END OF THE HANDLE BARS, AND THE OTHER END IS INSTALLED ON THE TOP BOLT FOR YOU TRIPLE CLAMP. IF SO ANY PROBLEM? I WILLING TO TRY THIS BUT I WONDER IF THE TRIPLE CLAMP MIGHT BREAK IN A CRASH. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.(2001 KDX 220)

marksharp

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
I recently remounted my brush guards to the triple clamps. I have seen some others that have bolted them directly to the triple clamp, but I didnt. I have FRP guards, I think they are Moose brand, anyway, I bought the brackets from Motion Pro that are machined aluminum and they bolt to the triple clamp and have an extended portion (same machined piece) with a threaded hole for the end of the brush guard. I really like it, much stronger and keeps the bars from being cluttered with more hardware. I had to bend the brush guards a little to conform to the new pattern so it matches up with the new bracket. Good Luck

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Scott Summers' dad has been machining these items for years and swears by them.

marksharp

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
Try Chaparral Motorsports- they call them MSR triple clamp handguard mounts. www.chaparralmotorsports.com 800-841-2960 will get you a catlog!

Top Bottom