Calling 1tontj, Questions re:EFM

BRYDEN1

Sep 22, 2003
Since you are from Canada, what method did you use for shipping to and from EFM? Lately the postal system has been dismal and UPS brokerage fees can be expensive.
Thanks

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
I shipped to them by by UPS and marked it as a REPAIR so no brokerage fees.

To get it back - I was in a hurry so I had it shipped UPS to Ogdensburg NY, then drove across the border (40 minutes) and picked them up.
Can also use any of USPS services with no crazy brokerage fees. Some of them are VERY fast if you need it. Check out the specs at www.usps.com

HTH,
Phil

johnkdx220

Feb 6, 2003
I also ordered an EFM lately. I sent it Canada Post. Terri, from EFM sent it back marked as Client Mortorcycle Part Repaired. It cost me 32US$ for shipping via USPS to my residential address.

PS. DO NOT WEDGE A SCREW DRIVER IN THE INNER CLUTCH HUB WHEN YOU WANT TO THIGHTEN DOWN THE CENTER NUT............... :bang: :bang: :bang: You will understand during reassembly.

Good Luck! Can't wait for all that snow to melt.

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
And another tip for USPS - do not use the cheapest. Takes over a month to get from the US to canada most times! Global express mail is 4-6 days and not that much more money.
As I said though - check out www.usps.com before you get stuff shipped to you so you understand your options.

Phil

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom