Can anyone help me out ?? Please

savo

May 5, 2006
I have a '02 YZ125. I cant find the owners manual anywhere. I have been looking for over a week now. It must have been thrown out or something.

Anyway, i registered my bike on Yamahas web-site and it says you can view the owners manual, but then it says its not available and you have to buy it for $60 :ohmy: No way.

You can see manuals for other bikes but not ANY motocross bikes.

Anyone know where i can get a manual on-line to download or print off ??

Or has anyone got rid of an 02 YZ125 but still have the manual lying around ??

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
It would be difficult to find a manual to download for free. Nothing beats the service manual from the manufacturer. Clymer and Haynes make some for dirtbikes, but they usually cover several years and can be frustrating when they only show diagrams or pictures of the year you dont have. Also Ive seen the factory service manual for sale on **** on CD, but to tell you the truth its pain looking for stuff on a pdf file. Its so much easier to use a regular paperbound manual that you can drag to the garage and use. I think I bought my last one off the internet for like 26 bucks. Well worth it.

+30

Aug 2, 2005
Yes the factory books are not cheap, but they are so much better than any other manual, clymers and haynes are a good start but just cant compare.Get the factory manual. Everything else will leave you hung out to dry right in the middle of a repair. :nod: (This goes for cars too). :cool: You could have fresh bold new shroud graphics or a great running bike for $60.

savo

May 5, 2006
Cheers guys. I bought one on cd in the forbidden place :) for $12 shipped to my door. I work in a printers so i'll just print myself off a copy from the pdf and i'll be good to go.

Top Bottom