Can you please help

Acartier

Nov 25, 2007
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm 13 years old male and im about 5"8 im looking for a dirtbike,im new to this but ill sure get the hang of it. If you could please give me some listing of dirtbikes that i could try out i would appricate it THANKS!! (price range not above 5,500 dollars)

~Alex :cool:

Acartier

Nov 25, 2007
Ahh sorry didnt read the "RUles"

I'm 5"8 about i weigh about 162
live in a cold-a-sac < :(
no experience
willing to pay under 5,500 dollars
i have a couple of trails in back of my house woods
i dont think im going to race ever

Acartier

Nov 25, 2007
is the 125? a kdx? and the add-on is a flywheel weight?
so sorry im new :)

TC21

May 31, 2007
The kdx is a 200, 220, and even a 250. It is a two stroke trail bike. It has alot of power down low or traction or tourque. A 125 is also a two stroke. The powerband on this bike is more of a kick than a kdx as the kdx is very minimal in kick or hit. 125's are more of an off/on switch when it comes to power. The 125's are cr kx yz rm and sx. Cr being Honda. Great Handling. KX is Kawasaki. It is said to have more low end power than a typical 125. YZ is Yamaha. Very good motor and good power everywhere. Has won many shootouts. RM is a Suzuki. Has great top end power and handling is good. And last but not least, the all mighty KTM sx125. It has the strongest motor so it goes the fastest stock. It is lacking quite a bit in the suspension department. Might want an upgrade. The flywheel is an attachable weight on the front end to reduce the amount of ground coverage your front tire has when you hit the powerband.

so take your pick.

Made me think alittle :bang:
thats alright

Hope it helps

:ride: :whoa: Love that icon :blah:

Acartier

Nov 25, 2007
Cool, brother over here is wondering how fast it goes? do you know ?
Thanks agian
~Alex

TC21

May 31, 2007
Probably around 65 to 75. Depends on the road. It is more like 73 to 75 on pavement straight away.

Tyler Clark
14years old

TC21

May 31, 2007
Thanks for backing me up 2 strokes. I am going to start riding 2 strokes here in a little while. I am going to go with a 125.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…