Whats the best looking and most comfy jersey and pants?

redfreak

Sep 17, 2006
:cool: Hey guys! Im planning to get a set of jersey and pants which has a price range of less than 200 dollars. What brand could you recommend? I need something I'm comfortable wearing with, good quality, and at the same time, looks good when Im wearing it. (not cheap looking) Need your opinion guys! thanks. :ride:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No one can tell you what looks "good", that's up to you.
Different gear is cut differently, bodies are different. What is comfortable to one person, may feel terrible to the next. Go to a shop, try some stuff on and buy what you like. With your budget, you can get the top line of just about all of the companies, all of it is good stuff.

If someone replies here for example, that Brand X fits better than Brand Z, take it with a grain of salt, unless you happen to be built just like them.

redfreak

Sep 17, 2006
Thanks for the advice. Another question, my waistline measures 32 inches. Do I need to get the exact size or a couple of inch allowance? :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Again, that depends on the brand. Some are sized right, some small, some larger. In my experience with recent stuff, MSR & Answer was a tad smaller, Thor was right on. Still, most brands have a "budget" line and a highend line, sizing between those two can even be different. There's really no way to know what you are getting without trying it on first. It's the same with helmets and boots.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okie rocks! He answered all your questions without actually answering any of your questions. LOL

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Yup, that's why he is the ADMINISTRATOR :nener: ;)

Top Bottom