Can't decide

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place guys. I raced my 2003 KDX 200 all last year in the GNCC's and NHS, and at the start of this year i got a KX250F. We'll here is the problem i am in 2nd in 4 stroke B and have won a few GNCC's. I got back on the KDX this weekend for a local race, and felt (and my dad said I looked) really slow. He said if I sell it i can get a 2nd 250F for the local races and pracitce, which im using the KDX for rightnow. What do you guys think I should do? I don't wana let the KDX go I love it...lol

JasonWho

Apr 10, 2002
I love my KDX, too, but if I could get a KX250F, I would. If you are just worried about going fast, then it sounds great.

Is your first bike so special that you can't use it to practice on any more?? No offense intended. Would all that money be better spent on spare parts, tools, chemicals, tires, upgrades, etc. vs. a 2nd bike just like the first one?

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
Get a second KX250F for practice and set it up as close to your race bike as you can(bars, susepension ect.) That way when you switch back and forth you will be comfortable and the parts will all be 100% compatible.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…