Cant find a service manual for a 2000 yz250 anywere.

CR_RIDER

Aug 4, 2007
Yeah I went to central yamaha today and picked me up 2 br8eg's and put one in and man does it pop major 4th gear wheelies..... :laugh: And I also got Some maxima MTL 80wt trans fluid.And some maxima super m synthetic blend 2-cycle oil.It says it is ester based,does that mean it has that sweet smell?And should I still use my 32:1 mix ratio?

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
CR_RIDER said:
Yeah I went to central yamaha today and picked me up 2 br8eg's and put one in and man does it pop major 4th gear wheelies..... :laugh: And I also got Some maxima MTL 80wt trans fluid.And some maxima super m synthetic blend 2-cycle oil.It says it is ester based,does that mean it has that sweet smell?And should I still use my 32:1 mix ratio?

Everything you got sounds great! I know that these oils seem more expensive, but after rebuilding a few top ends I've definitely noticed some differences between the cheap and the good... If you're racing mx, then 32:1 is good. Running pretty much all out all the time I race hare scrambles, ride woods, and ride about 1/4 mx and I run 40:1 mix ratio. It has been a good mix for me.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom