Cant seem to find a decent chest protector

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
I have an AXO vortex currently but have stopped using it because of a couple reasons. One reason I am about 200lbs now and have a pretty wide shoulder stance. Have been lifting a lot more lately and when trying to wear this protector my shoulders seem to hold it up higher and the shoulder guards seem to not sit properly causing my helmet to rub or even get hung up if I'm not careful. Just not getting the coverage I need. I basically have the V frame going for my upper body now with a slight beer gut I'm still working on.

Are there any specific C/P's out there that have a little more flex and will curve more to your body that has solid protection? I almost like the design of the roost guards but I need the hard plastic for where I ride. There arent to many places that seem to have a lot of gear in there stores so if I can track down a certain type before I go wasting gas driving to each shop that would be great.

I am 5'9 and at 200lbs right now. I will be cutting down some weight as right now I am bulking some before my cutting diet.

After seeing 2 of my riding buddies go down in some nasty rocks and cacti this past weekend, I def need to upgrade my gear.

Top Bottom