Casey Illinois 11/5 Team Race Scoring

X Fab

Aug 29, 2006
After the team youth race my son's team was scored in third. That would have been great but, they had credited them with 2 extra laps they didn't complete. I told the staff about the error and was told I was wrong. My son and his team mate then told the staff how many laps each of them had completed and they still told us they were right. I couldn't believe I was arguing with them that the kids were probably 6th, not 3rd and they wouldn't believe us. :bang: Finally they saw we were right (no trophies and all) and told us not to worry about it. :coocoo: Two laps floating in space, who lost them?

If this scoring screw up went on in the not very busy youth team race (the 85cc class to be exact), check your finish because there was alot more action in the afternoon and alot more potentiall for teams to loose or gain a lap.

All this happened after LTM couldn't get the kids started on time and then pentilize the youth racers 30 minutes, 1/4 of the race, for their lack of organazation. :| NOT COOL!

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Ah,.........Transponder's, electronic scoring.
Time for all the Hare Scramble races in District 17 to be scored by Transponders, so that the scoring problems go away. :think: :think:
Oh, and I don't want to hear the whining about cost either, I've found out that's not as big of an issue as the promoter's have said. :fft: :fft:

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
please oh please transponders for all ! ENDURO'S and hare scrambles!!!!District 17 has I believe the largest amount of riders/membership/turnout of any AMA district so WHY do other states have them and we dont????

Top Bottom