CCC Fall Color Tour

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Anyone planning on this one, first weekend in October?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Can't do it - daughters First Communion liturgy on Saturday...

Check out the thread though on the CCC Vintage ride as an alternative. I'd like to hook up with you for a ride sometime this season!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Smitty, I'll meet you for the Vintage Ride on Saturday. Sounds like a good ride.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Mark I'm hoping to ride both Vintage and color tour's. Not sure if I'll be camping @ either one? At vintage I will most likely be ride solo, not sure about the color tour.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I hope to ride the color tour ride  - the camping area is only about 35 minutes from my house.  Vintage ride is very unlikely - i need some healing time.  I was toying with stopping by to check it out but no actual riding.

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Mike,

didn't you do the same thing last year about the vintage ride....... You know, stop by and check it out, but not ride.

You gotta stop crashing!! :eek:

-Kurt

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Kurt

now come on give me a break here!  Last year had nothing to do with crashing.  This year...well..... you were there:(   oh well.  easy come...easy (hard?) crash!  But, better living through pharmaceuticals has me feeling MUCH better now!   

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…