tall1

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 1, 2002
The weather report looks good for this weekend and I was thinking about riding at Cedar Creek Saturday. Anyone else interested ????

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
tall1 said:
The weather report looks good for this weekend and I was thinking about riding at Cedar Creek Saturday. Anyone else interested ????

Boy tall1, I sure wish I could join you this weekend, but no-can-do. My daughter has State finals for Odyssey of the Mind on Saturday.

Enjoy the ride, but be ready for some dust! It's been pretty dry up here, and Cedar gets dusty fast.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Its supposed to rain on and off the next 2 days so it may not be too bad out there.

I cant go Saturday. I am helping cut in 5 miles of new trail up north.

Say hi to the woop monster. :aj:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I rode CC last week. THE WOOP MOSTER HAS BEEN OUT! The trail is in really tough shape. Have fun tall1, I'm doing OT Saturday & Sunday so I can have the whole weekend off for the spring Pine Cone.

tall1

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 1, 2002
I need a wooping work out....

Yes, I know it's all wooped out, but I need a wooping work out. I need to loosen up because we are are camping out two nights at Tin Cup (April 23 and 24th) If I don't ride often enough, I will get to stiff to craw out of my tent in the morning, and I hate that feeling. Maybe I'll see some you at Tin Cup....
gary

Top Bottom