Chance to Win A Set of Asterisk Cells!!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I just did the paypal thing. Getting ready to go find the other form. I can't believe I missed it last year. I live in Stillwater and never even knew about it! Life before DNR was miserable. Thanks BSwift for hooking me up. Hope that your healed up by then.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
DWreck, I made the mistake of saying "DNR" instead of DRN in one of my first posts once...ONCE... Okie corrected me rather quickly LOL.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL Billy...
DWreck, don't feel too bad about not knowing about it, DW was in Illinois the last two years :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Miss DW02 and you may just need a D.N.R.:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Come on you guys! There are only 52 signed-up that can win the braces! (14 of the list are mods/admins and family members) ....

You know you are going to go.... GET SIGNED-UP!!!

And don't forget to print, fill-out and mail the form! EVERYONE has to have this form on file or you can't get in!

This form has to be filled-out and mailed even if you register via paypal! This form can also be used to register using personal check, Money Orders, etc.

DW Registration/Waiver: http://dirtrider.net/DirtWeek02_reg.pdf

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Things are starting to look up for me winning the braces with all the "slackers" out there :p

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Well, that's it, got tired of waiting for my regular riding buds to commit so I figure its time to go meet some more.

A very special thanks goes out to my wife for the advance on the kitchen pass!!!!!!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by evenslower
Well, that's it, got tired of waiting for my regular riding buds to commit so I figure its time to go meet some more.

A very special thanks goes out to my wife for the advance on the kitchen pass!!!!!!
Uh Oh! I see my chances getting slimmer by the post of getting those braces. Win or not I can't wait for DW :aj:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by Okiewan
LOL Billy...
DWreck, don't feel too bad about not knowing about it, DW was in Illinois the last two years :)
You mean I missed it too! I will try and be more careful next time. I wouldn't want to lose my miniscule mojo over a typo. It is good to know that someone is keeping an eye on me. Do you work for the government? :eek:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
who is this guy Cal?.... have no registration for/from him. Is he real or is he exhausted from the energy spent on the holeshot?
quite a few have still not sent in their registration forms: PLEASE make my day and send me your formal registration.....signed! (one for each attendee, whether riding or not!!!)

Here is the form: http://dirtrider.net/DirtWeek02_reg.pdf

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Looks Like Vegas Jack didn't :) :) :)

Congrats Bob W.!

Phillip

Top Bottom