Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You may have noticed, under your signature in posts, it shows DRN "Chapter: None"

To make your Chapter Show-Up, go into "your cp", then "profile" and enter the name of your chapter, just as it appears in these forums. No, you can't make one up. The name has to be entered EXACTLY as shown here.

Please update ASAP, thanks!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks Okie!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm a Lone Wolf, besides I doubt anybody will have me.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Patman
I'm a Lone Wolf, besides I doubt anybody will have me.

You can be part of our group. :yeehaw: You could be the President and Regional Manager of the Suthernmost Chapter of the North Texas Smack Pack. :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If you insist. :)

What kind of payola can I expect?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Patman
If you insist. :)

What kind of payola can I expect?

The bribe ... I mean pay is a dollar 298 per annum We will soon be sending out the February stipend. I will order the passenger pidgeon to carry the money to you. As all of our pigeons are equiped with GPS and low flight subsonic radar, we will need to know the axact coordinates of your mail box. Additionally, you are requested to leave your mailbox door open on the first Thursday of every month for delivery.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Do I qualify for NTSP association? Afterall, most of the riding I've done at this point in my life has been north of Hillsboro. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Green Horn
Do I qualify for NTSP association? Afterall, most of the riding I've done at this point in my life has been north of Hillsboro. :)

Do you ride ?!?!?!?!?!? :laugh: Yea, we will add you the list as you are within our extraterritorial jurisdiction.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Do you ride ?!?!?!?!?!?

Well...there was this one time. Oh wait, I can't remember now. :confused:

Top Bottom