[NOREGO]

Jan 30, 2008
G'day lads. Allright im totally new to the dirtbike scene and totally want to get in it. So much fun. But atm, Im bikeless. Had some experience on the mates little 125cc Thumpstars.

Been looking at one of those cheap X Moto 250cc bikes, which i can pick up for $900AU new. Which really is cheap as ****. Would this bike do the trick to get the experience up?

Or are they a complete dud? and brake the first ride. As its cheap, i dont expect much.
Until i have the funds to get myself an Rmz250 etc.

Cheers lads. =)

cr85re

Mod Ban
Nov 1, 2007
hm lets see cheap???no id go with ktm,honda,suzuki,yamaha,kawasaki.those are real dirtbikes cheap bikes are CHEAP.get a used 125 2-stroke if you dont have alot of expereince yet that would defenatly work.not a 2-stroke 250

Brad V

Jul 4, 2007
yeah I'd agree w/ the above poster. If your new starting out, and it doesn't really matter your size/weight, a 250 2 stroke would be too much. Just a fair warning. It will scare you, or you might get hurt, and that would be the end. A 125 doesn't sound like a lot, but they def. produce all the power someone new to the sport would need.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom