Cheapest place to get OEM Kawasaki parts?

G92Joe

Apr 7, 2001
Where's the best place to get OEM Kawasaki parts? Is there a source like Service Honda, that sells for 30% off list? Thanks.

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
i buy all my stuff through midwest action cycle. they have a site. they run a program that is tiered. so if you spend like $750+ you get 10% off everything for the year.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Treasure coast honda and kawa!!!!! Best prices on oem kx part's. You can only get the good prices by e-mail go to their website and follow directions. Example 2004 kx 250 piston 59.00 beats paying 83.00 http://www.honda-kawasaki.com/

Last edited:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Ditto big reds post above. Gold Coast Honda-Kawasaki has had the best prices of all the sites I've compared so far. Only downfall I can see is the time to get your quote then place your order takes about 3 weeks from start till it's delivered to your door.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
I waste my cash at All Pro Motorsports mail order desk. They discount parts w/out even asking.

800-877-2453

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
Sounds like some good places here... I am new in town (college in Longview, TX) and have hit the local Kawi dealer a few times in the last semester for small stuff. I went up there yesterday for an axle nut, only to find that they had gone bankrupt and were closed! I went to the Yamaha dealer, seems like a good place and they said they may be able to get Kawi parts for me. I'll have to check out the places here also.

Andy

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
Yep

bigred455 said:
Treasure coast honda and kawa!!!!! Best prices on oem kx part's. You can only get the good prices by e-mail go to their website and follow directions. Example 2004 kx 250 piston 59.00 beats paying 83.00 http://www.honda-kawasaki.com/

Agreed! :yeehaw: For OEM parts I have not found a cheaper place than Treasure Coast. My local dealer, world of powersports, is consistantly 40%-60% higher than what this place sells parts for.

They are a little slow. They order and rec'v it and then send it out. Not too bad...

Last edited:

Rutbuster1

Sep 30, 2002
Go to: buykawasaki.com to look up the part you need on the micro fiche, then either copy or write down the part #. Then go to ronayers.com to order your part. They're the cheapest I've found so far..

rut

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
I forgot about them. :ohmy:

I've dealt with ronayers.com before and have had good luck with them. For kicks and giggles I plugged in some Kaw part numbers and compared prices between ronayers.com and treasure coast. Out of 5 parts Treasure Coast was cheaper on 4 out of the 5 but not by much. :thumb:

I suppose it could very between makes of bikes.

Top Bottom