Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The DirtWeek sponsor list is up and new sponsors added and being added....

DIRTWEEK 05 SPONSORS >>> CLICK ME!

PLEASE visit these companies! Anyone that's been to DirtWeek can tell you; these are the companies that give back! The loads of give-aways each night of DirtWeek are supplied by these folks. Give-aways? No, not keychains and ink pens... helmets, complete sets of gear, bars, chest protectors, goggles... THE GOOD Stuff.

Special Notes:

Big thanks go out to all our sponsors and a special mention to Jeff at MX-South, the FIRST sponsor of DirtWeek is back again this year (6th consecutive year) with THOUSANDS in product! Jeff believed in DirtWeek before it was cool!

Will Pattison (Tucker Rocky)... DRN'er and DW sponsor extrodinare is back again this year with MSR, Answer & ProTaper as the Title Sponsor of DirtWeek 2005. Will "get's it" and puts a LOT into making DW a great experience for everyone.

Thanks to all the sponsors!

DIRTWEEK 05 SPONSORS >>> CLICK ME!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
This is just to cool. For those of you that have not attended a dirtweek these sponsors pull no punches in seeing that everything is topnotch. They go more then the extra mile to support each and everyone of us in the sport.
Be sure and let them know that we appreciate everything they do

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Jeff at MX South, hmmmm. He just helped me get some race gear in time for a HS race this weekend. Very nice guy. Cool!

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
He is very "first class". Although their website leaves some to be desired, I will get my stuff from them. Thanks to to his cust service! And I told him so, when he was so helpful.

Good peeps are hard to come by these days!

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Oh yeah, I've been wanting to ride a new KTM250F! I got to ride my first 525 last year and it was sweet.

Top Bottom