pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
pic.php

pic.php

I got 'em at Tractor Supply, Central Tractor, w.e. you wanna call it. They are soooo cool. :nod: And shiny. I love shiny things!! :cool: What do ya think?

Last edited:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
SWEET I like shiny thinkgs 2

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Did you get a pretty dress to go with them? :coocoo:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Ok.. everyone so far is kinda dancing around it, but I won't... HOW GAY!

Just kidding.. Really.. Those are pretty cool looking. Now, if there were Snap-on or Mac, they'd be really cool.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Now if each size is a diff color so that you can tell them apart in the bottom of your tool box, after they fell of the holder......then WAY cool :nod:

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Lol. No way I would wear a dress in the garge. Lol. Plus that would mean that I would need TEN dresses to go with each of them. And shoes, I hate those things. We aren't going there. Lol. I'm a girl I can have as much gay stuff as I want with out comprosmising my sexual preference. Lol. It does say that they have a lifetime warranty. Repaired or replaced within 10 days. Advantek brand. All I know is that when I want a socket, I know where they'll be and I can put them up so the boyfreind doesn't lose 'em. I wish they made combination wrenches like these. I had every wrench on the wall, on screws, in numerical order, from largest to smallest, alternating metric and SAE, from 1 1/2'' to 4 mm. Then he moves the workbench and put 'em all in ONE drawer!!! How the heck do you expect to find anything that way!?!? And now I know that they won't be put back where they go. And it's going to take for ever to find the one you need! Oh, ranting..... Sorry. I like' em they're shiny, and if they're gay, that's ok. Lol. Guys dig gay chicks.......

Top Bottom