woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YEA!!! Now we're talking!! WHat motor/tranny she got Mar, how many miles? You going over to Wisconsin to get it - take your bike and ride some!! I REALLY wish I would have found a hi-top van back when I bought mine - NICE to be able to stand up!
NICE BIKE HAULER and family rig!!
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
She's has a 5.8L I think it’s a 351. The Trans is a three-speed auto over drive. Brother in-law, the ford line mechanic. Say’s it the better Trans to have in it. It has a few miles, 116000, But I dickered a low price out of the dealer. He is delivering it Wednesday for $300 plus what I gave for it. So I couldn’t beat that. Check out the options? Man I've never been sporting like this! Trailer package to boot. I was just going to stick the bikes in the back like you Scott, but its just too clean to do that to. Just yet?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Marlin, that is LOW miles for that combo - GREAT DEAL!! Those 5.8 L's are AWESOME highway pullers!! I ran Fords for many years - quick word of advice, dont pull a lot of weight in OD - my GMC tranny has a seal gone from doing just that!! As far as that "not wanting to get it dirty yet" business, I felt the same way the day I got mine - of course, the second day when the bikes were in it I didnt feel so bad :) VANS ARE GREAT BIKE HAULERS!!
Congrats and hope you have a RIOT with that new baby this year!!
Woodsy

Top Bottom