CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Hey DW,

Met my new dentist yesterday afternoon and low and behold he rides a KTM and is related to you! Seems he even owns one of your old bikes. Super nice guy, hope he likes his new job.

Mike

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Yes, I believe it was his sister is married to DW's brother if I remember correctly. :)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Danny's brother Bob married my brother’s daughter Sara. He bought the KTM that I won the AMA National championship on in 2005 - I like to keep all my bikes close to me :nod: :cool: . Danny & Bob and I also snowmobile together - I enjoy kicking their young azzes on a sled as well!! Drives them nuts too!I'm hoping to get Danny out on the trailfest ride. Don't let the dentist suit fool ya as he and his brother are some real tuff sum biotches!!!

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
He did mention that you always kick there @sses, and was always way ahead of him (something like in a league of his own!). Yep , the sledding came up too. He sounds like a potential enduro participant. I'll have to get him to come riding with me sometime.

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
A friend of ours is a dentist and rides a KTM 625 SMC. He's even got KTM toothbrushes made up that say
KTM (keep teeth maintained)
Toothbrush002.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom