Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Now he just needs a bigger moron to buy it.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
1 too many zeros? Now the bike, could use a bottom end, and re-chromed forks, not cheap. $1250.00 delivered, and not a penny more! Collector?, collects money from bigger fools than himself. And how does one justify this, "people pay big money for paintings"? Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
"I've been offered 26k for this bike"

26k what? Dollars or pennies?

"A new one in the crate would be worth $30k" Oh really? Then why didn't you take 26k for your used one?

plynn41

Jun 8, 2009
I see he's lowered his "buy it now" price by 10K. "Museum quality", "concourse correct"--LOL.

The funniest thing to me is his arguing with someone on Q&A, that if he started it, the value would drop. It's a used engine Dude, that you didn't even rebuild the bottom end on! The reason he hasn't started it is because it's not complete. There's no fuel line, no exhaust springs, etc. There might not be a piston in it for all we know.

What a tool.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Anybody notice all the minor modifications to orignal the concours quality piece (of crap) has? UFO plastic, PC pipe, Excel rims, '99 radiators... :laugh:

Maybe if he supplied a few bales of what he's been smoking it might justify the price.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
He should take it on Pawn Stars.. I love seeing people take crap on there expecting a huge payday (When they find out what their crap is worth) only to be shot down in a ball of flames..

It's beautiful.

plynn41

Jun 8, 2009
Check the seller's Ebay feedback and you'll see where he's been buying alot of those museum quality pieces that he put on the old bike.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I like how the fuel line isn't connected and the axle block doesn't seem to exist.

I think he needs money for moonshine and more drugs.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
You would think 4000 in restore dollars would cover a bottom end rebuild. Bidding has ended with a no sale. I guess he will have to rethink his reserve.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
I was at a race back in November guy pulled up with 1996 cr500 looked brand new. He unloaded and was planning on racing it. Someone saw it and offered him 10k and said "don't race it."
He didn't race it.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Lol. Yep. Nothing like some good, brown, brittle, used carb hoses.

gas tank ($300)
radiators (I will sell you the hoses for an extra $60 after the sale)
a-arm (has a minor crack in it but would probably work)
stock pipe
FMF gold series fatty (I do not know what bike this fits, but I think it is a yz250 don't know what year)
what looks to be a FMF power core 2 shorty silencer
stoke seat
full set of plastics (missing one of the sliders on the fork guards)
air box (needs a few screws to hold it together)
Moose racing bar pad
pro grip grips (a little rough but will work)
top end ( does not include piston or the head. will also need to be replated this will cost you around $150-$200)
Acerbis frame guards.
Two shifters( one stock one after market, but I can't get the after market shifter to fit right)
carborator hoses

If you need dimensions, more pictures, or have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. most of these parts need power washed or cleaned but then they will be as good as new. This is a steal, the gas tank is worth 250 by itself. Shipping reflects that this is a lot of stuff and it will show up in two boxes. If you give me your address I might be able to lower the shipping after the sale.

Man, a used cylinder that needs re-plating; "A-arm" with a minor crack, but still good; FMF Fatty that came off a yz125, but he thinks is for a 250, not sure of the year; Air box that needs a few screws in it; & shifters that he can't get to fit... All of that and then he says that "most of these parts need power washed or cleaned but then they will be as good as new." :whoa:

I think our definition of "good as new" is horribly different...

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Who sells used grips?

"US $280.00 United States Economy Shipping 3-12 business days"

Wow what a deal!!

For that much, he better hand deliver.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
22 hours of a pro hammering on it :think:
Gary I'll sell ya' some of my used grips for $50 with free shipping!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
wake_rider said:
Wait, this is actually a nice bike! I thought this thread was about the mow-rons out there on fleabay.

It's not nearly as nice as he makes it out to be..

I've seen nicer around here go for far less.

Patman said:
Gary I'll sell ya' some of my used grips for $50 with free shipping!

As Sweet as that sounds Pat, I'm gonna have to pass.

Top Bottom