FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I don't mean any disrespect, and would have PM'ed you, but since I do not financially support this forum, I cannot.

Reference: http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=141889

I am wondering why this thread was closed. While it is a semi common question, the poster did seem to be seeking a more in depth answer than most people asking how to whip. I do see that the kid (my assuption) was probably trying to be a jack455, but that shouldn't prevent the poster from getting his answers.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I closed it. The kid asked a question, he got some good answers and the rest of it was just stupid. If it was at least interesting or fun stupid I would have left it open, but it was weak-assed lazy stupid stuff. Attempts at comedy don't always work out. Anymore questions? :)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
FruDaddy said:
I don't mean any disrespect, and would have PM'ed you, but since I do not financially support this forum, I cannot.

Reference: http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=141889

I am wondering why this thread was closed. While it is a semi common question, the poster did seem to be seeking a more in depth answer than most people asking how to whip. I do see that the kid (my assuption) was probably trying to be a jack455, but that shouldn't prevent the poster from getting his answers.

If by kid, you were refereing to me, you are off quite a bit. I was being a bit sarcastic and probably a bit harsh and apologize for it. I think though that his question was answered.

Now if he was also looking for answers on technique, he should have asked that too.

I PM'd Chili about this, and he assured me that it wasn't him that closed it. Doesn't matter.

And for those who care, I can whip.. And no, I don't want to show you.. I am not that good at it. I know the mechanics of it, just need alot more practice.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Rich Rohrich said:
I closed it. The kid asked a question, he got some good answers and the rest of it was just stupid. If it was at least interesting or fun stupid I would have left it open, but it was weak-assed lazy stupid stuff. Attempts at comedy don't always work out. Anymore questions? :)

Hey, it was a bit early in the day for me... I took a nap after that and feel much better now!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You guys take this stuff WAY TOO PERSONAL. You'll have to live a LONNGG life to have as many posts closed and deleted as I have, and I'm close friends with Okie. NEWBIES :nener:

You took a shot at being funny, you cased the joke, but no one died. :)

Move on. ;)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Rich Rohrich said:
You guys take this stuff WAY TOO PERSONAL. You'll have to live a LONNGG life to have as many posts closed and deleted as I have, and I'm close friends with Okie. NEWBIES :nener:

:nener: back at ya
You took a shot at being funny, you cased the joke, but no one died. :)

Move on. ;)

Hell, I had forgotten about it until I saw the flames and closed thread..

And on another note, I think one dude got sick of me riding him for his incredibly bad spelling, grammar and asking the same question 3 or 4 different times, so he blocked me. Pity too.. I was just getting warmed up on him. ;)

Last edited:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Cool beans.
Chili, I though you had closed it.
Rich, I'm not sure that enough time was allowed for responses, but whatever. It wasn't my post.
Indy, yes, it was you, but nothing personal. He did ask how to whip, and I posted a link, but he should definitley get more opinions than mine (I am not qualified to explain how to whip). If I was incorrect in estimating your age, I am sorry, but your name and the bikes listed under it indicates to me that you are between the ages of 7 and 15. If you are older than that, I am a little surprised. Yes you seemed harsh, but even I have had a few occasionans where I have logged in and been overly annoyed by posts which I felt were STUPID. Then I jump on people for said post. We all feel the need to ba a jack455's from time to time (just ask my kids). If you see the need again, do it, and don't be bothered if I say something.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
FruDaddy said:
Cool beans.
Chili, I though you had closed it.
Rich, I'm not sure that enough time was allowed for responses, but whatever. It wasn't my post.
Indy, yes, it was you, but nothing personal. He did ask how to whip, and I posted a link, but he should definitley get more opinions than mine (I am not qualified to explain how to whip). If I was incorrect in estimating your age, I am sorry, but your name and the bikes listed under it indicates to me that you are between the ages of 7 and 15. If you are older than that, I am a little surprised. Yes you seemed harsh, but even I have had a few occasionans where I have logged in and been overly annoyed by posts which I felt were STUPID. Then I jump on people for said post. We all feel the need to ba a jack455's from time to time (just ask my kids). If you see the need again, do it, and don't be bothered if I say something.

Yeah yeah, I'm 39 and riding a mini... so what! ;)

Oh, don't worry, I'll feel the urge soon enough to be a pain in the a$$.. It's just my nature, ask my ex-wife.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Wow, some of you care WAAY too much about things that no one else cares about. LOL

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
IndyYZ85 said:
...I will promptly go out behind the garage and shoot myself! :yikes:

Attachments

• dq.jpg
    dq.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 64

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
IndyYZ85 said:
Funny! No freakin sympathy at all....

No you are wrong. The Fort Wayne Philharmonic Sympathy is playing Saturday night at the Embassy theatre.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 48

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom