JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I sold my Razz scooter to super rat, and made arrangements to deliver it to him at DW. Unfortunately, something came up, and rat and MXBabe are unable to attend.

I'd like to save the guy some shipping $, so would anyone be willing to schlep a 125 pound hot pink scooter to Avon, CO? I would be happy to pay for gas or other expenses.

Just LOOK at her. . .how can you say no?

Attachments

• pink scooty 6.jpg
    pink scooty 6.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 189

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
Thanks JP!! We're really bummed we're not coming to Dirtweek but super rat's family planned a reunion and we gotta go make an appearance so everyone can meet Senna. :)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. :worship: We'll figure something out JP. :thumb:

Thanks again and sorry we're not gonna meet ya in person. :(

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I'll be passing right through Avon on the way back. Of course that means I'll have to stop back in the dead of winter to make sure there were no problems and of course ski free for a week. :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Todd, I need to move some funiture and would like to visit Greece and my house needs painting, what are you doing this weekend?;)
You are way cool, dude. I gotta shake your hand at Dirtweek. :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
MX-727 - What a generous person you are!

MXBabe - I'm STILL BUMMED that I will not get to meet you and Super Rat and Senna at DW!! I was going to hit you up about riding on the MX track!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hey, yz...I just leave my Gold Bond in the can!
;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
^^^^^LOL!^^^^^:cool:

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
I'll be passing right through Avon on the way back. Of course that means I'll have to stop back in the dead of winter to make sure there were no problems and of course ski free for a week.

You got it!! :thumb:

Wow, MX-727 you are really generous. THANK YOU!! Are you sure it's not too much trouble and you have room for pinky? :) We would appreciate it immensely. We can PM each other with details if you are up for it!

Natalie,
You go out on the MX track and conquer it! You can do it! :thumb: I am really disappointed Dirtweek can't happen for us this year. :whiner: Have fun.

Kyla

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Todd-you're the coolest. :worship:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Nat,
You will no doubt enjoy the MX track! Speedy, Scooter, and Wendy will have to drag you out there! Heck, you probably won't want to go back into the woods afterwards!
:)

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Hey thanks MX 727!!!! If you want to come out in the winter and do some turns your more than welcome to stay here. Anyone who wants to ride the pink scooter at dirtweek go nuts and ride the wheels off it!!!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by super rat
....Anyone who wants to ride the pink scooter at dirtweek go nuts and ride the wheels off it!!!!

super rat,
you better think about what you are saying if you want to see the scooter! They don't call Billy "Busterwho" for nothing!
Now, a picture of Gomer in his fanciest attire aboard the scoot would be nice though! :)

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'll hope I remember to bring the matching helmet. (Optional Gomerhead available at extra cost.)

Attachments

• gomerhead.jpg
    gomerhead.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 137

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, the picture sucks, but I still managed to capture the essence of his rugged irresistibleness.

Top Bottom