Closed The Deal - I'm A Homeowner!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
After three months of waiting we closed on our house yesterday. To make a long story short, last week it looked like the deal was down the tubes, but in the end everything was worked out. Only problem now is the people we bought the house from still have crap in the garage. They have until noon today to get it all out. Then I'm throwing it all to the curb for the trash removal technicians to haul away!

Now, who wants to come to North West Arkansas to help clean, paint and move. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Congratulations :yeehaw:

Now the balancing act starts ....

Yea, I know I'm not finished with repainting the (insert name here), but this is the ONLY weekend that (insert name here) can get away and ride. What about last weekend? Huh, I don't know what you are talking about ... :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats man! Now, if I remember correctly, didn't your wife mention something about a new bike after the house was bought?!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Congratulations :yeehaw:

Now the balancing act starts ....

Yea, I know I'm not finished with repainting the (insert name here), but this is the ONLY weekend that (insert name here) can get away and ride. What about last weekend? Huh, I don't know what you are talking about ... :)

Yup! :thumb:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Congrats man! Now, if I remember correctly, didn't your wife mention something about a new bike after the house was bought?!

Now she says we have to much work to do with the cleaning, painting and moving! She also told me I can't go anywere Saturday by myself for fear of a quick run to the shop and coming home with only the type of addition that will improve my bike less garage. :silly:

I'll wait a few weeks. like a lion in waiting!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
congrats tim.

my next house will have at least 10 acres attached to it. i have my present house and a rent house. i may just sell them both and get some land. i was saving it to help pay for my kid's college. heck with 'em. i paid my own way. :p

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Congrats Sawblade! We just took the plunge a few months ago and built a new place. Hey... your garage may be filled with the old owner's junk - but at least you have a garage :) Our race trailer/kitchen/spare room/and basement are all doubling as the garage for the time being. :confused:

Have fun cleaning her up and moving!

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
I hear what you are saying about not having a garage Nikki. I've been without a garage for about 6 months now and it is killing me. I'm looking for a house right now and a garage tops the list of the things the place has to have. It frustrates the hell out of my girlfriend! :) :yeehaw:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Bad thing `bout owning a home, no maintenance to call and say "Your something or the other is broken, come fix it or I ain't paying no mo rent :eek: "

Now it's your heater that is broke, your roof that needs replacing. Aaaa, the joy's of homeownership......

Top Bottom