CNM is #1!!

curlyma

Lifetime Sponsor
In case y'all don't know it, CNM is currently #1 in the Women's class on the SERA (Southern Eduro Riders Asso.) circuit, with 4 first place finishes and a second so far!:cool:

Keep it up, girl! I'll be rooting for you when you accept your helmet at the banquet next year!

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Aaahhhh, thanks Angie! :)

I'm not celebrating yet. There is still five races left this year and anything can happen. I can't wait to see you at Breezy Hill in August. I know it's your race to work but maybe we can hit the practice trail for a little while. I can't wait to get a close up look at your KTM! Thanks again and see you in a few weeks!

WOW! Way to go CNM. Keep up the good work. We'll all be rootin' for you. :)
Good to see you around Curlyma, thanks for filling us in. CNM must be shy. ;)
Another KTM rider eh? :cool:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Wow! Congrats, CNM!

Hey GSR, isn't it funny how much orange you start to notice around you once you own one?

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Congrats... Good to hear that your doing so well..

Best wishes for the remainder of the races !!!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Go Neely! You never told me that you're famous!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Great job, Neely! You'll have to post some pictures of your giant trophy at the end of the season! :)

Curlyma, thanks for tattling on Neely! ;) How's that 125EXC treating you?

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Thanks everyone! So far this year, luck has been on my side (hope it stays that way). Like I said in my other post, there are still five races left. I have to race at least 4 of them and hopefully have a decent finish . So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed but am by no means celebrating yet.

Hey JP- me famous? Not hardly! By the way, I saw on your sig. line you've got a 01 YZ250F. When did that happen? I've got to keep up better with what goes on around here. Joining the ranks of the 4 stroke rideres huh? Just kidding, congrats on the new bike!

:cool:

curlyma

Lifetime Sponsor
"Curlyma, thanks for tattling on Neely! How's that 125EXC treating you?"

It's demanding respect! The extra power is pretty snappy at times. I used to think the kx was snappy, but when I get ride it, the kx feel so small and mild.
Otherwise I love the suspension and the hydrolic clutch.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Congrats Neely - 5 more races, huh? Keep it up and take home that #1 title and the big trophy!!! :confused: